14 Aug Public liability insurance
Protect your business against claims resulting from accidents or injuries that occur as result of your business activities, as well as damage to property owned or controlled by someone else which also occurs as result of your business activities.
What public liability insurance can cover
- Public liability covers the legal costs incurred in the defence or settlement of a liability claim.
Damage to property
- Covers the costs of physical loss, destruction, or damage to tangible property during the course of your business operation.
Injury to a third party
- Covers the costs of injuries to third parties, as well as first aid expenses incurred by you for injuries due to your business operations.
Loss or damage of goods in your care
- Cover for loss or damage of goods which are in your care, custody or control, which you do not own.
Others acting on your behalf
- Liability arising out of damage caused from the act of others acting on your behalf.
This is a summary only, for the full details of what is and is not covered